Here are some museums in the USA that are dedicated to neon and neon/LED signs:
- Fremont Street Experience (Las Vegas, NV)
- The Neon Museum of Las Vegas (aka the “Neon Boneyard” – Las Vegas, NV)
- The American Sign Museum (Cincinnati, OH)
- The Museum of Neon Art (Glendale, CA)
- Neon Alley (Pueblo, CO)
- The Lost Highway Museum (Pomeroy, WA)
- Yakima Valley Museum – Neon Garden (Yakima, WA)
(Visited 467 times, 1 visits today)
Like what you've just read? Spread the love!
*All comments submitted are the sole opinions of the commentators and do not reflect the opinions of Night Owl Illuminations. The webmaster does not guarantee the accuracy of any information presented in the comments nor can be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred by a negative review. By posting here, you agree not to hold the webmaster responsible for any legal or personal ramifications that may result from a comment or review.